Sunday, April 1, 2012

The List

A year ago this month, a woman I work with asked me to make some cupcakes for her to take to her card club. I spent a lot of time trying to make them look just right.
She really liked them and so every month she asked me to make more for her card club. This is where it all began. Since then, I started giving cupcakes for bribes and treats and thank-yous. I've put cupcakes in auctions and have even given a cupcake lesson. It's been a crazy year.

Last night, my friend Ginger told me that I need a "drink menu" for my cupcakes. She doesn't want to scroll through my blog or my Facebook page to see what cupcakes I've made ... she just wants a list. So, today's blog post will be devoted to my "Cupcake-tini List."

Here goes ... in no particular order ... okay it's me ... alphabetical order ...

Bailey's Irish Cream
Banana Cream Pie
Blueberry Pancake
Boston Creme Pie
Butterbeer
Butterfinger
Cherry Coke
Cherry Vanilla
Chili Chocolate
Chocolate
Chocolate and Bacon
Chocolate and Peanut Butter
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Chocolate Stout
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Coconut Cream Pie
Coke and Potato Chip
Cookies and Cream
French Toast
Heath Bar
Hostess
Hot Fudge Sundae
Lavender Marble with Honey Buttercream
Lemon
Lemon Meringue Pie
Mint Chocolate
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Peanut Butter Cup
Pecan Pie
Pink Champaign
Pumpkin Pie
Raspberry Hot Chocolate
Red Velvet
Rolo
Rose Water
S'mores
Snickerdoodle
Snickers
Triple Chocolate
Vanilla
Vanilla Rainbow
White Almond

Until I wrote them all down, I had no idea I had made this many different flavors of cupcakes ... and all within the last year. Add to it the different kinds of frostings, fillings, and decorations ... wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment