Monday, February 20, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles

Since today is a holiday and I don't have to work, I decided that I needed to get rid of all the extra cupcake "stuff" I have sitting around. I'm going to try to use up some of the frostings I have sitting around by decorating the cupcakes in the freezer, then I'm going to send them to school with my son tomorrow. He can be Mr. Popular with the girls by handing out cupcakes.

I also had some extra cookie dough filling left over from my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough cupcakes. So I decided to make some Cookie Dough Truffles.

The recipe for the cookie dough can be found here. I then melted some baking chocolate and dipped the cookie dough balls in it. Simple.

After the chocolate hardened, I melted some white chocolate chips and drizzled it over the top to make them look pretty. Even though I'm trying desperately to lose 1 more pound to reach my goal, I had to try one.

OMG! THEY TASTE AMAZING!

I made 20 truffles, but I don't think there will be any left over tomorrow. The boys thought they were pretty awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment